Publicity has hit the ground running this year. As soon the weather has allowed and many outdoor events started at Easter, we have been out and about with the eye-catching “Supercar”. So far this year we have done Love Loughton, Cobham Bus Rally, Damon’s Hall Airfield, Harlow Bus Running Day, Stow Maries Fly In and 2 days at the Royal Gunpowder Mills. We have been lucky to have had Supercar to use as our publicity tool. This has been huge draw especially for children and adults alike.
The weekends of 25th, 26th & 27th, thanks to our friends at London Transport Museum, we will be present at Amersham Station as part of the build up to the Tube150 event on EOR later in June. We’ve managed to assemble a team to together for each day. Thanks to those people for coming forward help with the events.
The EOR publicity team will be very busy over the coming weeks, and the stand will be present at the following events….
- 2nd - Chelmsford Town Centre to help organisers to promote Big Boys Toys at Hylands House on 16th June and of course the railway
- 8th - Potters Bar Bus Garage Openday
- 9th – Hertford Bus Running Day
- 15th – Hadstock Hall Fete
- 16th – Boys Toys, Highlands House
- 23rd – Ongar Carnival
- 29th – Armed Forces Day event Royal Artillery Barracks at Woolwich Arsenal
- 6th – Gunpowder Mills Railway Weekend
- 7th – Matching Green Car Show
- 13th – Supercar in Harlow Town Centre to publicise the 396 bus
- 14th – J’s Hospice Motorshow Chelmsford
- 20th – Ingatestone Horticultural Show