buy your Tickets online, and save ££££!
Please follow the instructions below to book your discounted ticket. For ALL enquiries regarding the online ticket process please use the Help function within the booking system or contact TYG (our ticket supplier) on firstname.lastname@example.org:
- For all our standard operating days, please select a "All Day Rover" travel ticket. These are valid from 09:30 on the day of travel and are valid ALL day long, on ALL heritage transport experiences throughout the day. If the date you wish to travel is not shown, please check our Timetables page, as it may be a Special Event!
- Special Event tickets are shown as the tickets become available and are only available for limited days.
- If you wish to buy a standard ticket as a gift (not selecting a date) please select a Gift Certificate. This certificate will need to be exchanged for a "All Day Rover" ticket prior to use as a travel ticket.
- You can start your journey at ANY of our stations or the bus from Epping. Prior to travelling on the train, please go to the Ticket Office to exchange your "print at home" ticket for a traditional card ticket.
Plan your visit on our Along the Branch page and we also have more Visiting Information.
- Tickets and Gift Certificates are emailed directly to you within a few minutes of purchase, and are still available to purchase up to the day of travel, but will "cut off" each day before we run trains. For tickets to travel today please buy your ticket from the ticket office or bus conductor when you arrive.